An Ideal Place for Family Bonding.

Every year, as a family, we all go find new places that have yet to be discovered. Since, we travel by the dozen, we only afford those that are by land. Most of the time, using our old tamaraw fx, we explore the towns of Rizal. After we have toured and explored  all the towns in Rizal. We decided to check out it's nearby provinces. Until, while browsing in the internet, I accidentally found the word Cavinti. Out of curiosity, I search it and I discovered that it was located in Laguna and has a lot of potentials, tourism wise.

Then, I searched for a bed and breakfast house to accommodate us all. Luckily, I found one (Sierra Lakehouse) in the Lumot lake, so off we all go. By the time we reached, Sierra Lakehouse, we can not contend ourselves but go straight and take a dip in the lake.  Take a closer look at the pictures below.

Gone are the days when travelling are such a luxury that only rich people can afford.  Now, you just have to be resourceful and patient in looking for places that will not broke your pockets. But will definitely give you a memorable experiences and fill your hunger for new discoveries.  And I personally recommends Cavinti.  As soon as we set foot to this simple yet amazing place, we all fell in love with it that my entire family even suggested that I should buy a property. Wow, it was as if buying a lot here was just a piece of cake! Oh, well...I actually did. I mean, I asked the caretaker of Sierra Lake House if he knows a property that is up for sale. Immediately, he gave me the mobile phone of the owner of the hut that was beside the house we rented. To make the story short, transaction did not materialized because the price was so high. Despite that, miracles do happened! I was  not able to purchase a lot there but I gained a friend, Mr. Cris Sanchez, who generously allowed us to use his hut whenever we visit Cavinti all for free! Though, with a condition  that I should help him promote his hometown, Cavinti  to people who have yet to know that it is an ideal place for family,  regardless of status, where they can bond, get together and build memories... Speaking of activities, where both kids and old can enjoy, aside of course from swimming in the lake. One can do kayaking, jetskiing  that we were not able to do, because the vacation house we rented have yet to purchase one. But one can be very creative, oh i almost forgot to mention, the electricity supply there was limited only from 6pm till midnight. But there's no need for aircon not even electric fan because the cold breeze at night was enough to make you sleep. With my nieces and nephew, i taught them how to fly a kite. Indoor games is also ideal. So bring with you, chess, game cards, scrabble etc.
The serenity of the place is a break from all the bustle and hustle in the city. Here you can commune with the nature. There are many falls here, name it but the most famous is Pagsanjan Falls but according to the people of Cavinti it is actually called as Magdapio falls.



Comments